i-sopod is made from the finest quality GRP (glass reinforced plastic) double-skinned mouldings and hand finished and insulated.
- Length = 2597 mm (8ft 5 1/4 inch)
- Width = 1700mm (5ft 5 1/4 inch)
- Height = 1300 mm (4ft 3 1/8 inch)
- Weight when filled with salt and water: 1350 kg (2977 lbs)
A room approximately 4 m x 3.5 m (13ft x 15ft) will comfortably house a i-sopod float tank, shower and changing area. We also recommend:
- Non-slip flooring, ideally welded-seam vinyl that’s skirted up the walls. If tiles are used you’ll need to make the fitter aware of the harsh nature of Epsom salt.
- A mechanical ventilation supply and return system.
- Electrical supply at the rear of the pod.
- Walls that can withstand the corrosive nature of Epsom salt. Water-proof interlocking plastic panels laid over vinyl flooring that has been skirted up the wall offer the best protection.
- The remote control supplied with the tank is kept in the reception area. This controls lights, temperature, filtration, session length, MP3 sound source and attendant call.
- Lighting should be on a timed PIR switch, with a separate lighting circuit for room cleaning.
All parts will fit through standard door frames. Email us for a detailed i-sopod access document.
Fully installed with a manufacturer’s warranty, service plan, i-sopod is designed and manufactured to meet the latest safety guidelines.
Health and safety
i-sopod includes internal underwater lighting and an attendant call button. All interior controls are air coupled for complete safety.
We have different disinfection systems to help you meet your local regulatory authority require-ments.
i-sopod typically uses around 13amps. We have different versions of the pod which can meet any voltage requirement.
Ask us for more information.